TRANSCRIPT OF CAPTURED AUDIO. UNABLE TO SEPARATE VOCAL PATTERN - SPATIAL AUDIO ANALYSIS USED TO IDENTIFY INDIVIDUAL SPEAKERS. UNABLE TO ASSIGN IDENTITY DUE TO VOCAL PATTERN ANOMALY. ASSIGNING LABELS [VOICE 1], [VOICE 2].
[VOICE 1] Morning. I feel great.
[VOICE 2] Really?
[VOICE 1] Nah.
[VOICE 2] Your vitals look better than yesterday. Hey it's the 9th August by the way
[VOICE 1] oh?
[VOICE 2] yeah, one week til our birthday. I just noticed the date. thought you might like to know.
[VOICE 1] thanks. Do you think it's strange I still can't move?
[VOICE 2] I guess there's a lot to fix? I know as much as you about these machines.
[VOICE 1] heh, yeah I guess that's true. I thought I'd feel a bit more... right by now.
[VOICE 2] I'd rather be sure. We should be
[VOICE 1] Sure of what?
[VOICE 2] Just that you're 100 Percent. Could be something wrong inside, you know? That reminds me, do you remember what the car said before it blew up?
[VOICE 1] What?
[VOICE 2] The car... the roamer?
[VOICE 1] Roamers don't speak, nice try. I'm groggy not stupid.
[VOICE 2] It's a figure of speech... Are you sure you're alright? The display in the roamer flashed a message just before it exploded and killed us, or killed me anyway. My memory is a blur.
[VOICE 1] Nope. no idea.
[VOICE 2] You remember the colour though?
[VOICE 1] Yeah, it was the same as your shirt
[VOICE 2] Which is...
[VOICE 1] Nice? what do you want me to say?
[VOICE 2] Red
[VOICE 1] I'm just winding you up. A red message then we blew up.
[VOICE 2] What the hell is going on? This shirt is blue... do you... How do you not know colours?
[VOICE 1] stop. wait-
[VOICE 2] ...when's your birthday?
[VOICE 1] it's in a week-
[VOICE 2] WHAT DATE?
[VOICE 1] ten-
[VOICE 2] YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A FUCKING WEEK IS! WHAT'S MY NAME? WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
[VOICE 1] Cas! it's Cas!
[VOICE 2] what's Cas short for? ...you don't know ...you're not
[VOICE 1] Cas please-
[VOICE 2] You don't know... You don't know, because I never said it in that body. You don't know anything I didn't think about in that body... since I was last reprinted... who the hell are you?
[VOICE 1] ...Well shit. I honestly thought I'd get longer before you worked it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment